Attention AT&T(US) & Bell(Canada) customers
There is currently a known issue where when on some AT&T & Bell Canada networks and you attempt to load your Kwilt device via the app it will produce the following symptoms:
- Not loading content
- Unable to copy content to Kwilt device
- Logging in does not work and displays error
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, please confirm the below:
- Go to this URL on your mobile browser while on cellular network> https://cloud.kwiltapp.com
- If the webpage does not load the word 'Home' and times out, try loading this one > https://cloud2.kwiltapp.com
- If this webpage also times out without displaying the word 'Home', contact Kwilt support for solution.
If you see the word 'Home' you are unaffected.
*If you are having issues with setting up or you run into trouble please reach out to our support team via Chat, Email or Phone.