If you originally setup your Kwilt with a wired connection using an ethernet cable to your router and you want to switch to using your wifi network, follow the steps below:
- On any browser, go to https://accounts.kwilt.it
- Login with your Kwilt account credentials (Email, Google, Microsoft, Facebook).
- Once logged in, go to 'All Sources', click on the preferences panel of your Kwilt device (to the left of the trash).
- Under 'Network Settings' click 'View/Edit Network Settings'. *If you have an IP address under both WiFi and Wired Network you can unplug ethernet from router!
- Click on 'Configure WiFi', select your Wi-Fi network, enter password and click 'Connect'.
- Once changes are applied, wait a few minutes for the switch to occur, you may need to click on 'Refresh' until you see an IP address appear in Wi'Fi Network at the top of the page.
- Once Wi-Fi Network shows an IP address, you can disconnect your ethernet cable from your router.
*If you are having issues with setting up or you run into trouble please reach out to our support team via Chat, Email or Phone.