An alternative way of connecting your Kwilt device to your PC/Mac is by using your IP address.
To retrieve your Kwilt device IP address:
- Go to https://accounts.kwilt.it/streams on any browser.
- Login with your Kwilt account credentials or any way you login (Google, Facebook, Microsoft)
- Under the section 'All Sources' you will see your Kwilt device. To the left of the trash you will see a settings panel. Click on it to access your settings.
- Under 'Network Settings' click on 'View/Edit Network Settings'.
- Here you will see your Wireless network IP address and/or your Wired network IP address.
- Use this IP address to connect your Kwilt device to your PC/Mac.
*If you are having issues with setting up or you run into trouble please reach out to our support team via Chat, Email or Phone.