Your Kwilt device password is the password you set when initially setting the device up via the Kwilt app. This password protects your device and is also needed when setting up your Kwilt as a Network drive on PC/Mac. This password is different from your Kwilt account password when signing up with the app.
If you forget your password or need to reset your Kwilt device password for any reason, follow these simple steps:
- Go to https://accounts.kwilt.it/streams on any browser.
- Login with your Kwilt account credentials or any way you login (Google, Facebook, Microsoft)
- Under the section 'All Sources' you will see your Kwilt device. To the left of the trash you will see a settings panel. Click on it to access your settings.
- Under 'PC/Mac Access Settings' click on 'View/Edit PC/Mac Access Settings'.
- Choose a new Password and click Update. Done!
*If you are having issues or have further questions, please reach out to our support team via Chat, Email or Phone.