Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Power cycle your Kwilt by unplugging from power outlet, wait 60 seconds, plug in and wait 5 minutes. At the same time plug in ethernet, if it was already plugged in, unplug and replug.
- After 5 minutes, launch the Kwilt App and the device should be back up and running.
- If it's still offline, power cycle yet again but this time unplug ethernet and leave it unplugged.
- After 5 minutes, go to your wifi settings on your phone and look for the 'Kwilt' wifi. Once it appears, connect to it and launch the app.
- In the app, tap on the 'K' on the top left and then tap 'Setup New Kwilt device'. Follow the steps.
- If issue persists, please reach out to our Support team.