Congratulations on acquiring a brand new Kwilt! Let's set it up so you can start using your own private cloud!
Hard wired setup via Ethernet to router:
- Unbox your Kwilt. Take your time and enjoy the unboxing experience.
- Plug the ethernet cable from the Kwilt to your router. Plug power cord into the Kwilt and the power outlet. Plug your external hard drive into one of the USB ports in the back of the Kwilt. (Compatible hard drive formats)
- Download and launch the Kwilt App. (Available on the App Store and Android Store)
4. You can choose to Login or Sign Up using Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Kik OR Using your email.
6. Go through the features pages, there are some great highlights in there. Last screen will display your KwiltKeys keyboard option, this feature allows you to attach photos or videos from your Kwilt directly into Messages, emails, notes, anywhere you can use a keyboard.
7. Tap on the 'K' on the top left and choose 'Setup a New Kwilt Device'.
8. You have now entered the wired connection setup. After waiting 5 minutes from when the Kwilt was plugged in, tap ‘Connect to an existing Kwilt Device’. Since you are hard wired it should bypass the wireless setup and take you straight to naming and password protecting your Kwilt.
9. Once you figure out an ideal name and password hit next and you are done!
10. You can now tap the 'K' on the top left and choose one of the copy options. For further guidance on how to use the app watch our tutorials and explore our FAQs.