Congratulations on acquiring a brand new Kwilt! Let's set it up so you can start using your own private cloud!
Wireless connection setup to home wifi:
- Unbox your Kwilt. Take your time and enjoy the unboxing experience.
- Plug the power cord into the Kwilt and the power outlet. Plug your external hard drive into one of the USB ports in the back of the Kwilt. (Compatible hard drive formats)
- Download and launch the Kwilt App. (Available on the App Store and Android Store)
4. You can choose to Login or Sign Up using Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Kik OR Using your email.
6. Go through the features pages, there are some great highlights in there. Last screen will display your KwiltKeys keyboard option, this feature allows you to attach photos or videos from your Kwilt directly into Messages, emails, notes, anywhere you can use a keyboard.
7. Tap on the 'K' on the top left and choose 'Setup a New Kwilt Device'.
8. You have now entered the wireless setup part(go to wired setup). After waiting 5 minutes from when the Kwilt was plugged in, tap 'Got it'. **If at this point the app does not produce the Join Kwilt prompt, exit the app and go to your phone wifi settings, look for a wifi called 'KWILT' and tap on it. Return to app.**
9. You will get prompted to join the 'KWILT' wifi network being broadcast by the Kwilt device, tap 'Join', then select your home wifi from the list and enter your wifi password.
10. After entering your home wifi password it will verify that you want to join it, tap 'Join'.
11. In this step you will be asked to name your 'Kwilt' and password protect it. Once you hit next you are done!
12. You can now tap the 'K' on the top left and choose one of the copy options. For further guidance on how to use the app watch our tutorials and explore our FAQs.