Currently this option is only available via visiting www.mykwilt.com and logging in. The Kwilt Portal provides access to your Kwilt device photos from anywhere through the web on any personal computer. However full native PC/Mac access to Kwilt content from outside of home networks will be offered in the future. You will be able to see the folder structure via Finder on a Mac or My Computer on a PC.
Articles in this section
- Running First Aid on Mac or Health Check on PC
- My device was working fine and now it says 'Device Offline'
- How do I manage, format or erase content from the USB drives connected to my Kwilt?
- Can Kwilt act as a Network Attached Storage (NAS) on my home network?
- What happens if I connect a hard drive that already contains files to my Kwilt?
- My Kwilt Doesn't See My Hard Drive or Memory Stick. What Should I Do?
- Can I access Kwilt with my PC/Mac remotely?
- What if my home internet goes down?
- Can I share my Kwilt with friends and family?
- Can 2 or more users connect their own Kwilt account to one Kwilt device?