If you disconnect your Kwilt device from the electrical outlet, it will no longer be powered and will not work as intended. However, this will not affect its settings and should not affect the content already stored on the attached USB storage device. When you plug back the Kwilt in an electrical outlet, it will re-connect to the network and make its connected content available to your Kwilt app on your mobile within a couple of minutes.
Articles in this section
- What is Kwilt's manufacturer warranty?
- What happens with my Kwilt device if I replace my router?
- Is there a version of the app built for the web?
- Can I unplug my USB key from Kwilt once I have offloaded the photos from my phone?
- Do I have to buy my own external drive or USB key for this product?
- Are my photos copied to the Kwilt cloud or any kind of cloud?
- Can I only connect my mobile phone to my Kwilt device?
- Can I disconnect my Kwilt from the electrical outlet?
- What power adapter can be used with Kwilt devices?
- Can I use my Kwilt compatible router to offload photos and videos from my smartphone?