No, Kwilt cannot format your drives or keys, and cannot erase files on your drives for security reasons. That way you cannot accidentally delete files or wipe out an entire drive from the Kwilt app. Kwilt only reads and writes to drives that are formatted using FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, EXT3 or EXT4 file systems.
Articles in this section
- Set up your Kwilt on Wifi: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Set up your Kwilt on Ethernet(wired): A Step-by-Step Guide
- How do I connect my Kwilt device to a Windows PC or Mac computer?
- Retrieving your Kwilt device IP address
- Passwords! Which one is for what?
- Switching from Wired(ethernet) network connection to Wireless(WiFi)
- Compatible hard drive formats & ideal drive setup for Kwilt
- What do I do if I don't see my Kwilt Wi-Fi signal during configuration?
- Can I setup Kwilt without having to use Wi-Fi?
- During initial setup, I do not see my Wi-Fi network when I chose a network to connect my Kwilt to?