No, Kwilt cannot format your drives or keys, and cannot erase files on your drives for security reasons. That way you cannot accidentally delete files or wipe out an entire drive from the Kwilt app. Kwilt only reads and writes to drives that are formatted using FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, EXT3 or EXT4 file systems.
Articles in this section
- Set up your Kwilt on Ethernet(wired): A Step-by-Step Guide
- Set up your Kwilt on Wifi: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Compatible hard drive formats & ideal drive setup for Kwilt
- How do I connect my Kwilt device to a Windows PC or Mac computer?
- Can I setup Kwilt without having to use Wi-Fi?
- During initial setup, I do not see my Wi-Fi network when I chose a network to connect my Kwilt to?
- Can I connect more than one USB to my Kwilt device?
- Do I need to format my USB storage key before I connect it to Kwilt?
- Managing several Kwilt Devices, networks, accounts, etc
- What do I do if I don't see my Kwilt Wi-Fi signal during configuration?