This message indicates that the device does not recognize the USB or drive connected to your Kwilt. This is a crucial part of the setup, as the drive you plug into Kwilt is where all your photos and videos will be stored. If you have already connected a drive into Kwilt and are seeing this error, double check that the USB port is plugged in all the way and then disconnect and reconnect your drive.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the content I just transferred to my USB drive?
- Why is my transfer slow at home on Wi-Fi?
- Can I transfer files from an SD card onto my Kwilt device?
- When I offload my mobile photos and videos to Kwilt can I then delete the originals from my phone?
- Can I backup my Kwilt's content for safeguarding?
- Where are my photos & videos stored when I offload to a Kwilt device that has several USB storage devices plugged into it?
- Does the Kwilt App have to stay open during file transfer?
- Can I transfer files other than photos and videos from other apps to Kwilt?
- How long will it take to transfer the hundreds or thousands of photos & videos I have on my mobile?
- Why does it say “Attach USB or Drive” when I try to transfer photos to Kwilt?