Yes, you will need to purchase or have your own external hard drive or USB key. The Kwilt acts as a wireless transmitter for all your hard drives and does not have built-in storage. However, a 16GB USB 2.0 is included with the Kwilt2, and a 32GB USB 3.0 with the Kwilt3. If you wish to store a larger amount of photos/videos, you must purchase a larger drive that suit your needs.
Articles in this section
- What is Kwilt's manufacturer warranty?
- What happens with my Kwilt device if I replace my router?
- Can I unplug my USB key from Kwilt once I have offloaded the photos from my phone?
- Do I have to buy my own external drive or USB key for this product?
- Are my photos copied to the Kwilt cloud or any kind of cloud?
- Can I only connect my mobile phone to my Kwilt device?
- Can I disconnect my Kwilt from the electrical outlet?
- What power adapter can be used with Kwilt devices?
- Can I use my Kwilt compatible router to offload photos and videos from my smartphone?
- Can I connect my iPhone directly into the USB connector of the Kwilt device?