If your internet happens to go down you will not be able to access your Kwilt device from your phone, but you can still access it from your PC/Mac via Samba, providing your local network is operational. If your home network is disconnected from the Internet you will not be able to access your Kwilt content from your mobile when you are outside of home, since your home network is in a state where it has no connection to the outside world. You may use your cellular data in order to access the app but keep in mind this may charge more money to your phone bill depending what data plan you have.
Articles in this section
- Resetting your Kwilt Device password
- Running First Aid on Mac or Health Check on PC
- My device was working fine and now it says 'Device Offline'
- How do I manage, format or erase content from the USB drives connected to my Kwilt?
- Can I access Kwilt with my PC/Mac remotely?
- Can Kwilt act as a Network Attached Storage (NAS) on my home network?
- I set up my Kwilt account but I am not seeing my drive in the Kwilt App.
- What happens if I connect a hard drive that already contains files to my Kwilt?
- What if my home internet goes down?
- Can I share my Kwilt with friends and family?