If your internet happens to go down you will not be able to access your Kwilt device from your phone, but you can still access it from your PC/Mac via Samba, providing your local network is operational. If your home network is disconnected from the Internet you will not be able to access your Kwilt content from your mobile when you are outside of home, since your home network is in a state where it has no connection to the outside world. You may use your cellular data in order to access the app but keep in mind this may charge more money to your phone bill depending what data plan you have.
Articles in this section
- Running First Aid on Mac or Health Check on PC
- My device was working fine and now it says 'Device Offline'
- How do I manage, format or erase content from the USB drives connected to my Kwilt?
- Can Kwilt act as a Network Attached Storage (NAS) on my home network?
- What happens if I connect a hard drive that already contains files to my Kwilt?
- My Kwilt Doesn't See My Hard Drive or Memory Stick. What Should I Do?
- Can I access Kwilt with my PC/Mac remotely?
- What if my home internet goes down?
- Can I share my Kwilt with friends and family?
- Can 2 or more users connect their own Kwilt account to one Kwilt device?