Yes, you can unplug it and connect it to a computer to view your photos or put away for safe keeping. Keep in mind however that the content that is stored on the USB key will no longer be accessible from Kwilt once it is disconnected. Please use the Kwilt mobile app to safely disconnect your USB key or drive by going to "Manage Kwilt Devices" and tapping on "Eject" listed beside the drive.
Articles in this section
- What is Kwilt's manufacturer warranty?
- What happens with my Kwilt device if I replace my router?
- Can I unplug my USB key from Kwilt once I have offloaded the photos from my phone?
- Do I have to buy my own external drive or USB key for this product?
- Are my photos copied to the Kwilt cloud or any kind of cloud?
- Can I disconnect my Kwilt from the electrical outlet?
- What power adapter can be used with Kwilt devices?
- Can I use my Kwilt compatible router to offload photos and videos from my smartphone?
- Can I connect my iPhone directly into the USB connector of the Kwilt device?
- I won't have internet access on my trip. How do I copy selected photos to my smartphone before I leave so that I can show people?