Kwilt does not store any of your photos in data farms or facilities aka the cloud. Instead, what Kwilt does is index your content and then points to its location so that your app will know where your photos and videos are when you decide to access them. When you offload your mobile photos and videos to the Kwilt device, they are copied to the USB storage connected to your device, right in the privacy of your home. You remain in total control of your memories at all times!
Articles in this section
- What is Kwilt's manufacturer warranty?
- What happens with my Kwilt device if I replace my router?
- Can I unplug my USB key from Kwilt once I have offloaded the photos from my phone?
- Do I have to buy my own external drive or USB key for this product?
- Are my photos copied to the Kwilt cloud or any kind of cloud?
- Can I disconnect my Kwilt from the electrical outlet?
- What power adapter can be used with Kwilt devices?
- Can I use my Kwilt compatible router to offload photos and videos from my smartphone?
- Can I connect my iPhone directly into the USB connector of the Kwilt device?
- I won't have internet access on my trip. How do I copy selected photos to my smartphone before I leave so that I can show people?