If you have several USB storage devices connected to your Kwilt, when you use the “Copy to Kwilt” feature, you will be prompted to select which drive or USB key you want your mobile photos & videos to be transferred to.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the content I just transferred to my USB drive?
- Why is my transfer slow at home on Wi-Fi?
- Can I transfer files from an SD card onto my Kwilt device?
- When I offload my mobile photos and videos to Kwilt can I then delete the originals from my phone?
- Can I backup my Kwilt's content for safeguarding?
- Where are my photos & videos stored when I offload to a Kwilt device that has several USB storage devices plugged into it?
- Does the Kwilt App have to stay open during file transfer?
- Can I transfer files other than photos and videos from other apps to Kwilt?
- How long will it take to transfer the hundreds or thousands of photos & videos I have on my mobile?
- Why does it say “Attach USB or Drive” when I try to transfer photos to Kwilt?