You can swap out and swap in any hard drive at any time, just be sure to safely eject the drive before unplugging it. If you swap hard drives you will no longer be able to see or access the content of the drive you disconnect, and will now be able to access everything stored on the new drive. In addition, the new drive will become the new transfer destination for your offloads.
Articles in this section
- Set up your Kwilt on Ethernet(wired): A Step-by-Step Guide
- Set up your Kwilt on Wifi: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Compatible hard drive formats & ideal drive setup for Kwilt
- How do I connect my Kwilt device to a Windows PC or Mac computer?
- Can I setup Kwilt without having to use Wi-Fi?
- During initial setup, I do not see my Wi-Fi network when I chose a network to connect my Kwilt to?
- Can I connect more than one USB to my Kwilt device?
- Do I need to format my USB storage key before I connect it to Kwilt?
- Managing several Kwilt Devices, networks, accounts, etc
- What do I do if I don't see my Kwilt Wi-Fi signal during configuration?