Kwilt Shoebox Mini and Kwilt2 only support 2.4GHz networks (802.11a, b, g and n), which means 5GHz networks will not be visible or accessible by your Kwilt device.
Articles in this section
- Set up your Kwilt on Ethernet(wired): A Step-by-Step Guide
- Set up your Kwilt on Wifi: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How do I connect my Kwilt device to a Windows PC or Mac computer?
- Retrieving your Kwilt device IP address
- Passwords! Which one is for what?
- Switching from Wired(ethernet) network connection to Wireless(WiFi)
- Compatible hard drive formats & ideal drive setup for Kwilt
- What do I do if I don't see my Kwilt Wi-Fi signal during configuration?
- Can I setup Kwilt without having to use Wi-Fi?
- During initial setup, I do not see my Wi-Fi network when I chose a network to connect my Kwilt to?