Kwilt will simply index the content available on the drive and will then write to it whenever you offload new photos & videos from your mobile. This way you can access it via the Kwilt app and through your PC on your LAN. In order for the Kwilt to be able to read and write to your device is needs to be in one of the supported drive formats. See 'Compatible hard drive formats & ideal drive setup for Kwilt' for further information.
Articles in this section
- Resetting your Kwilt Device password
- Running First Aid on Mac or Health Check on PC
- Multiple hard drives, power & the Kwilt device
- My device was working fine and now it says 'Device Offline'
- How do I manage, format or erase content from the USB drives connected to my Kwilt?
- Can I access Kwilt with my PC/Mac remotely?
- Can Kwilt act as a Network Attached Storage (NAS) on my home network?
- I set up my Kwilt account but I am not seeing my drive in the Kwilt App.
- What happens if I connect a hard drive that already contains files to my Kwilt?
- What if my home internet goes down?