Kwilt-enabled routers can serve your photos and videos through your Kwilt account to mobile apps on your smartphone, the www.mykwilt.com portal and Office365 add-ins. Offloading smartphone photos and videos to Kwilt-enabled routers is coming soon.
Articles in this section
- What is Kwilt's manufacturer warranty?
- What happens with my Kwilt device if I replace my router?
- Can I unplug my USB key from Kwilt once I have offloaded the photos from my phone?
- Do I have to buy my own external drive or USB key for this product?
- Are my photos copied to the Kwilt cloud or any kind of cloud?
- Can I disconnect my Kwilt from the electrical outlet?
- What power adapter can be used with Kwilt devices?
- Can I use my Kwilt compatible router to offload photos and videos from my smartphone?
- Can I connect my iPhone directly into the USB connector of the Kwilt device?
- I won't have internet access on my trip. How do I copy selected photos to my smartphone before I leave so that I can show people?