Yes, you can share your Kwilt device with others.
To give full access, make sure they are connected to the Wi-Fi network to which the device is connected. When they are connected to your home network, they simply need to:
- Run the Kwilt app.
- Go to “Settings" then "Media Sources", tap the “+" icon, select "Kwilt Device or compatible router” then tap “Add an existing Kwilt Device”.
- Your Kwilt will pop up and your guest will be asked to enter the password you created during initial setup.
- After the initial setup, all of the content stored on your Kwilt will be accessible to that person and you can both offload your phone/tablet files to your Kwilt device.
If you want your friends and family to only have access to certain items you can create a shared link for those specific files.
- Launch Kwilt app on your phone.
- In your main page that display all your content stored on the Kwilt, tap on the 'Select' on the top right corner.
- Select all files you want to share and tap on the 'Share' button at the middle bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Create Shared Link' and you can now choose to copy or share the link via messages, email, twitter, etc.