This step-by-step guide is applicable to all Kwilt Devices:
- Ensure your Kwilt device has been turned on (Power indicators: for the Shoebox Mini, a green light should appear underneath device. For the Shoebox Plus model, a red light will appear on the side of the device. For the Kwilt2 and Kwilt3, a blue light will appear on the side of the device).
- Allow 5 minutes to pass before attempting to connect your device to your Wi-Fi. This is crucial to the setup process.
- Go to your mobile Wi-Fi settings and look for an unsecured network (no password required), for Mini & Plus it will show "Kwilt Shoebox", for Kwilt 2 & 3 it will show "Kwilt".
- If you do not see "Kwilt Shoebox" and you have a Mini, please reach out to Kwilt Support. If you do not see "Kwilt" for Plus, Kwilt 2 & 3 attempt Ethernet wired setup.
- If you see "Kwilt Shoebox" or "Kwilt" network, connect to it and return to the Kwilt app. Start setup as outlined in 'Set up your Kwilt on Wifi'. If the networks mentioned do not appear, please reach out to Kwilt Support.