Although there is a power adapter provided with your Kwilt device, you can also use any micro USB power adapter with the following output specifications: 5V, minimum 2AMP and maximum 2.5 AMP. If you are using the Kwilt Shoebox Plus, we recommend using the power supply included with your device as the Plus model requires more power than a normal micro USB power supply. Kwilt2 and Kwilt3 use a generic round power supply, which is provided with the Kwilt device.
Articles in this section
- What is Kwilt's manufacturer warranty?
- What happens with my Kwilt device if I replace my router?
- Is there a version of the app built for the web?
- Can I unplug my USB key from Kwilt once I have offloaded the photos from my phone?
- Do I have to buy my own external drive or USB key for this product?
- Are my photos copied to the Kwilt cloud or any kind of cloud?
- Can I only connect my mobile phone to my Kwilt device?
- Can I disconnect my Kwilt from the electrical outlet?
- What power adapter can be used with Kwilt devices?
- Can I use my Kwilt compatible router to offload photos and videos from my smartphone?